We are hiring EMT - Basic, Advanced and Paramedic for Full and Part-Time positions.
What We Offer:
- Pay Range $15- $22 per hour + participation in employee performance Bonus up to $2500 per month
- Full-Time Benefits include 100% employer paid (Medical, Dental and Vision) for the employee.
- 24 Hour Shifts (You only work 10 days per month) 12 and 24 hours shifts available for all Part-Time employees
- Overtime paid on a 40 hour Work Week. Guaranteed OT every pay period
- Simple IRA with company 3% match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Current Arizona state EMCT certification
- Current BLS/CPR for the Healthcare Provider card
- Current and Valid driver's license.
- Satisfactory driving record in accordance with HCI's Insurance Company's Driving Policy.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently: Ability to lift, carry, and balance 120 pounds; ability to exert on a regular basis 75 pounds of force.
- Constantly: Ability to bend and stoop, ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, possess hand-eye-foot coordination and color recognition, good manual dexterity, with the ability to perform all tasks related to Emergency Medical Services Duty.